FS: 03 EVO, 13k miles, AMS Turbo, RobiSpec, etc.

HolyShiznit

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2003 silver EVO. Has all the options except leather. Just rolled 13k miles on it. 6k miles on motor/mods.

To date it has:
AMS Stage IV - 3071R, AMS ceramic coated manifold, Tial wastegate recirculates back into exhaust, AMS downpipe, AMS lower IC pipe, 264/272 cams, ARP studs, AMS 680cc injectors (flow tested), Forge RS BOV on custom PINA UIC pipe (recirculating), Large Kinetic engineering FMIC (spearco core). New short block replaced by AMS.

Tuning by Vishnu - SMART tuned by Shiv at his shop in CA with street and race gas maps.

PINA custom turboback exhaust with Magnaflow oval muffler and 2 Magnaflow resonators, test pipe, hi-flow cat, O2 simulator, heat shield over exhaust tip.

RobiSpec suspension including springs, rear sway, rear bump-steer kit, trailing arm bushings, fender rolls, Enkei 9 1/2" x 17's with 275 Michelin PS2's, custom laser alignment.

Other stuff - ACT clutch and flywheel, stainless brake and clutch lines, Porterfield R4 pads, brake cooling guides. Vivid fuel rail, Walbro pump. PLX wideband with wireless data logging, unused ECU splice harness, Boost, EGT, Oil press., Oil temp, Fuel press. gauges in Craig Hardy panel. Valentine pre-wired. Schroth Rallye 3 harnesses (with the tailstraps mounted in the safest, straight location on the rear shelf), Camera mount, Razo 1 lb. shift knob. Optima battery in the trunk. Fresh Redline, Mobil 1, and Motul fluids. Stongard paint protectant film with extra custom pieces. Bra. All stock parts except wheels and tires included. Never powerbuffed, only hand waxed - the full depth of the clear coat is smooth and like new. No dings or scratches.

It has been garaged it's entire life and save for the last 2 weeks it's never before seen rain. I recently had it retuned on the race gas map for 30 psi as well as a methanol map added. I will provide these maps to the new owner.

NEW PRICE 25k FIRM!! This is firm and I won't go lower nor will I pay for shipping. I am the second owner, the first owner bought it off the lot in 2004 brand new. He was a 50+ year old. I have all the receipts for the car which total up to 60k. All work was done by him, I have owned the car since 9800 miles. Reason for selling is financial, never reaized that getting married would cost so much and blah blah.

Contact me by HolyShiznit18 on AIM or [email protected] via email.

CruiseShot2.jpg

CruiseShot.jpg

100_1186.jpg

Schrothrally4.jpg

AMS3071.jpg

Gauges.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread