FS: 03 DSG Cobra-huge mods list-super low miles

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member
I have followed your car for a while now and am interested. If someone was to pay your asking or, close to it would you be willing to fix the "issues" listed below? Also, you mentioned a connection for shipping. What would that look like to 80602? I very much look forward to your reply.

The BAD: one of the idler’s is beginning to sqeal/chirp a little.
The gas gauge is currently not working. Everything has been gone over including replacing the fuel sending unit. After replacing that it worked temporarily then got stuck on full again after filling up. I believe the arm is getting caught on the plastic fuel pump housing inside the tank. I have just not have time to drop the tank again.

mbucky16

Established Member
Some of u guys kno how to truly build a clean car. This is a true masterpiece......GLWS OP

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
Thanks for all the kind words guys, means a lot!

PM's returned

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
I wish I had the $$$$ to buy this. I am trying to turn mine into a masterpiece. I'm taking baby steps lol. Very nice car and GLWS.

GTpower01

Established Member
I'm dying to hear an exhaust clip of your car.... I want to do exactly the same setup but can't find any videos of this setup online for months... Can you please post a video, as I would really appreciate it.... Awsome car buddy! I envy you! GLWS as said in a previous post! Best looking dsg i have seen! cheers

Users who are viewing this thread