FS: 03 DSG Cobra Cheap

supercobra506

NINJA
Established Member
FS: 03 DSG Cobra built motor cheap

It's an 03 Dark Shadow Gray Cobra. It has 50k on it, about 5k on the motor. It's a VT 302 stroker, forged rotation assembly, 5 angle valve job on the heads, hi flow oil pump and arp studs and bolts. There's a ported blower, accufab tb, jlt high boost cai, 6lb lower, 2.76 billetflow upper, 60lb injectors, and dual gt fuel pumps. There's welded in full length subframes, billetflow irs brace and H&R subframe connectors. The interior is stock with gauges, autometer(boost, water temp, fuel pressure, oil pressure and a wide band O2 sensor. It's in alright shape. There's small hole in the front bumper cover and the hood has a bunch of paint chips(quoted $450 to fix from a body shop). Basically if someone makes me an ok offer it's gone. I'd rather give someone on here a deal instead of giving it to a dealership to be whole saled. I'm the second owner of the car. I paid 26.5k for it summer of 2005. I'm located in Rising Star, TX. So anyone interested let me know.

Last edited:

supercobra506

NINJA
Established Member
anyone on here that's looking for a cobra will get this one for 5k less than a stock one with the mileage. Either way it's sold within the next week. it needs work but if you want one then its worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread