FS: 03 Cobra wheels & Heat Exchanger

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Wheels are sold!!!

The heat Xchanger is stock, had no problems at all.....I just installed a better one. $50 and it's yours.

I also have a set of stock '03 Cobra headlights for sale. Light fading to the lenses, but in nice shape. Perfect if you wanna polish or tint them. $75 for the pair.

These things are taking up space! Come get them!!!

Last edited:

toms03cobra

Established Member
if you would ship i would take the heat xchanger off you
if so what would shipping be to columbus ohio 43228

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
how can you tell the difference between a stock h/e and an aftermarket one? just curious

The stock ones are black and look pretty thin compared to any aftermarket one. There will also be a Ford part # on it somewhere.

dark-knight,

These are wheels with tires man...lol. They'd be such a pain in the ass to ship there is no WAY I'd take $300 for the set AND throw in free shipping when I am only asking $350. Sorry man, but can't do that. Lemme see what UPS wants to ship them....I might be able to do $375 shipped...can't imagine they are all that cheap to ship though.

Last edited:

Cobra03Mach1

Established Member
$350 for 03 cobra wheels!!!! Wow, that's a hell of a deal!!!! You can't touch a set of those here in SoCal with good tires for less than $700!!!! I would think about asking for more if I were you. Post them on Craigslist or eBay, I think you'll get more $$$ than on this forum. $300 shipped is a slap in the face.

Bump for a great price!!!

Last edited:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
No problem.....since most of the aftermarket ones are aluminum, it's almost always going to be a silver color if it's been upgraded. :thumbsup:

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Just curious which model of Pirelli tires are on them. I think the only Pirelli tire that fits is the Nero M&S...

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
toms03cobra,

With the size of the box (it's an AFCO box) it's gonna run $35 to ship. I can take it to a UPS place and send it right out if you like.

Biminifox, I got your PM and returned it.

jrgoffin,

I will check the tire model when I get home from work and let you know. I think actually the rears that were on there were BFG's and the fronts Perrelli's....I forgot about that, but it's how the car was when I bought it. Either way, all four tires look like they have brand new tread on them, and I know all four are 275's. I'll put up models for the tires shortly. Will also put up pics of the tread.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Are the wheels still available, and do you have any pics of the light rash you mentioned?

I'm down in Chesapeake, VA but would make the ride to MD if they look good enough.

If you can post pics or shoot them to [email protected], I'd appreciate it, thanks!

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Sorry, the wheels sold.

I also have a set of stock headlights for sale off the Cobra, and the Heat Xchanger is still available!

Users who are viewing this thread