FS: 03 Cobra TT Big Stuff 3 SRA

slownbmta

Established Member
2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
35,8xx miles

This car shouldn't need much of anything to go out and run mid 8's. With AC and all acessories. I'll try to list everything, but it has pretty much everything it can. I'm sure i'll forget a few things. None of the Parts have more than 2000 miles. Has a few little minor dings and scratches. Very clean overall. Have a lot of receipts. Over $50000 invested. $22000 FIRM

Motor:
HPP Racing Built Motor 283ci
Stock heads/cams
Sullivan Intake
HPP Upper intake
Accufab Throttle body
24 tooth LS reluctor Wheel
Big Stuff 3 Engine Management- Has everything. Traction Control (not hooked up). LS Coils. Will come with a small laptop that I just use for that

Transmission:
Fully Built Turbo 400
Turbo Input Shaft
Pro Tree Trans Brake
Derale Electric Fan Transission cooler
All -6 cooler lines and fittings
Neil Chance Bolt together Converter ($2000)
B&M Rachet Shifter

Turbo Kit:
Originally an HP shorty header kit
A lot of it has been changed.
Twin Precision Billet wheel 6265's
Tial Wastegates
AMS 1000 Boost Contoller w/full co2 setup

Fuel System:
Glenns Sumped Tank
Big Magnafuel Fuel Pump
Magnafuel Fuel pressure regulator
-10 Feed, -8 return
Sullivan Billet Fuel Rails
160lb injectors

Suspension/Body
Solid rear Axle 8.8
31 Spline Axles
Moser Spool
C Clip eliminators
3.55 gears
Wolfe Lower Control Arms
Wolfe Anti Roll Bar
Rear Diff Cover
UPR Upper Control Arms
Maximum Motorsports 6 point bolt in cage
Subframe Connectors
QA1 K Member and A Arms
UPR Front and rear coilovers
Caster Camber Plates

Interior:
Racing Seats
Auto meter guages
Auto meter shift light
Stock Mach 460 Radio

Bogart D10's 15x9.75 and 15x4
Brand new M/T 325 Drag Radials

I'm sure i'm forgetting a ton. I have a business I am trying to get started, so the toys have to go.

223268_805458193505_34413883_39734884_810577_n.jpg

DSCN0871.jpg

DSCN0867.jpg

DSCN0875.jpg

DSCN0874.jpg

Last edited:

TVS VERT

Established Member
Any track numbers? Any issues? Does the car need anything? How Streetable is the car? What fuel is it setup for? Who tuned it? Im interested but id like to have a little more info on the car and details.

slownbmta

Established Member
Any track numbers? Any issues? Does the car need anything? How Streetable is the car? What fuel is it setup for? Who tuned it? Im interested but id like to have a little more info on the car and details.

I haven't taken it out with the new setup. It ran 6.0 with the stock computer and 57mm's with a bad 60'. "Needs": If you plan to drive it a lot, I would run the exhaust out the back. It's just dumped in front and a little loud. The traction control just needs the driveshaft sensor mounted. Speedo isn't hooked up now with the big stuff. Wasn't a concern to me since i never drive it hardly. The AC is all in place and good. But it currently doesn't have a wire ran to it since the stock harness isn't used. I was just going to run a switch to be able to turn it on if I decided I needed the ac. But I hardly drive it. It's currently tuned for e85. Would be easy to retune for pump with the big stuff. It's tuned by simple quick racing in benbrook Texas. They have a few low 5 second drag radial cars that have big stuff locally.

KoBra_98

TT04 98KoBra 70Boss302
Established Member
Sweet Ride, I just purchased a nice TT 04, otherwise I'd been all over this good luck with sale!

slownbmta

Established Member
$25000 FIRM if sold pretty quick. Not $24950. Not $20000 and your 4 wheeler. Not $24975 and your ol' lady. $25000. It's a steal at that price

Users who are viewing this thread