FS: 03 Cobra Shell

ti-force

Established Member
*SOLD* 03 Cobra Shell *SOLD*

2003 Cobra Body damaged in front. Slight damage (small dent) to drivers side rear quarter, color is dark shadow gray, it's really dirty from dust as a result of sitting in the shop for a while. It's a salvage car, includes some interior parts (out of a GT I think), no dash, no seats and no drivetrain or suspension. No fenders, hood or trunklid. No gas tank, wire harness, or HVAC. Basically just a hull with good doors, glass and some interior parts. Could be used for a race car or if someone needs a good rear clip with good doors or maybe someone with a rolled Cobra could repair front end and make a complete car. Has Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors. Paint is excellent on remaining parts. Body has 10,500 miles. Also, the side skirts were removed after the pictures were taken.

$Make offer. Must be picked up from Moultrie GA. Can load onto your trailer with forklift

IMG_7359.gif

IMG_7360.gif

IMG_7361.gif

IMG_7362.gif

IMG_7363.gif

IMG_7364.gif

IMG_7365.gif

IMG_7366.gif

IMG_7367.gif

IMG_7368.gif

IMG_7369.gif

IMG_7370.gif

IMG_7371.gif

IMG_7372.gif

IMG_7373.gif

IMG_7374.gif

IMG_7375.gif

IMG_7376.gif

IMG_7377.gif

IMG_7378.gif

IMG_7379.gif

IMG_7381.gif

IMG_7382.gif

IMG_7383.gif

IMG_7384.gif

IMG_7385.gif

IMG_7386.gif

IMG_7387.gif

IMG_7388.gif

Last edited:

ti-force

Established Member
Just curious, what would this be good for? Is it rebuildable?

This was taken from the description in the first post:

Could be used for a race car or if someone needs a good rear clip with good doors or maybe someone with a rolled Cobra could repair front end and make a complete car.

I guess that's just a couple examples of what this could be used for. I'll give you another. Just for an example, let's say your car isn't covered with full coverage insurance, just liability and uninsured motorists. I'm sure you have full coverage on your car, but just for conversations sake, let's say you don't. Now, let's say that you leave your car parked outside while you go to the store (in another vehicle) real quick. You don't bother to put the Cobra in the garage because you'll be back in just a minute. Now, let's say some trouble making kids in the neighboorhood decide to take a few metal baseball bats and beat every piece of glass out of your car, as well as, beat every metal panel on the car to a point beyond repair. Now, remember, you don't have full coverage; What are you going to do? Buy new parts from ford, or try to find parts off of another vehicle, that are in excellent shape? I know what I would do.

Ayway, this car was used as a doner car. Every piece was taken off of it and installed on a 96' Saleen and this is all that's left of it. It could probably be rebuilt, but that would probably depend on what state you live in because different states have different laws.

Any more ???'s, just feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

Thanks

Last edited:

ti-force

Established Member
I'd prefer to sell it as is for now. If no one is interested, I'll sell you the bumper, pull the doors off and haul it to the scrap yard.

ChickenHawk

ProMod Driver
Established Member
is the shock towers messed up im looking to build a new outlaw 10.5 car and this is perfect if they r still in good condition ill bring u 300 and come get it tomorrow

ti-force

Established Member
is the shock towers messed up im looking to build a new outlaw 10.5 car and this is perfect if they r still in good condition ill bring u 300 and come get it tomorrow

You're right, this would be perfect for what you're doing. The shock towers are good. I believe all the damage is before the shock towers. Can't go $300, and $400 is firm.

thanks

ti-force

Established Member
Did u sell it itnot call me I'll buy it for 400 606-416-1410

I have a buyer, but he lives farther from me than you do. He offered $400 and I told him the Cobra is his, pending pickup arrangement and payment. He's supposed to let me know something today or tomorrow, so when I hear something, I'll let you know. If he decides he doesn't want to purchase the Cobra, I'll call you and we can go from there.

Also, everything pictured (except the side skirts) is included. The interior pieces are out of a GT and it's not a complete interior.

Casey

Users who are viewing this thread