FS- 03 cobra parts

hglhndr85

Banned
sellig my motoblue quick change 2.75 pulley wit hub, 3 piece idler set, all pulleys are silver, and also selling diablo predator tuner with pc interface with adaptor, looking for $375 for eveytihng plus shipping

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
If you'll seperate the idlers, let me know what you want for them shipped to 08096. Also, if you could PM me some pics, that would be great.

sivlersnake

Established Member
How many times you going to act like your selling these same parts? Do you really plan to send them to anybody or you just going to collect there money? You have about 4 threads to sell the same parts. You've had the money atlease once but you don't send the parts. You just keep posting you are selling them over and over. That's not even counting you are trying to sell the car with these parts still in it.

Last edited:

Bri03GT

I Cant Stop Modding
Established Member
I Bought A 8000k Hid Kit From Him For A $110 Bucks And Its All ****ed Up Im Trying To Get My Money Back From Him Right Know, Just To Let You Know Whats Up Make Sure You Know What You Are Doing Because He Sold Me Some Bull Shit...

01GTBlown

Established Member
You have his home address off the box? Post it up and lets see if anyone lives around him, they might just pay him a visit! If he's near me I sure would, I hate little bitches like this. Also do a 411 and find out all the police stations in his area and file a report for internet fraud on him.

Users who are viewing this thread