FS 03 Cobra Longblock located in CT

RiceEatin03

Established Member
Hey guys well heres the issue, the #7 spark plug thread cracked on the head and after running for an extended amount of time leaks coolant into the spark plug hole and causes the coil to misfire. Long trips it would skip but short around town trips it would be fine. Otherwise the motor ran fine. It just turned 36k before i pulled it out of the car and never saw more than 8psi of boost and the only bolt ons the car had was a cai, midpipe and a catback. I bought a set of heads for it and a set of cams and had plans to just do that but then I bought a Whipple 2.9 and now ive decided to buy a MMR stroker shortblock so id rather just sell the motor as a whole instead of parting it out. Throw a good head on it and its a mint motor. Id like to sell it local or semi close considering shipping will be a pain but something could be worked out if someone really wanted it. Just taking offers as of right now so lemme know if your interested. I dont have any pics of the motor on my computer but could send them from my phone. Best way to reach me is my cell 860202817. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread