FS. 03 cobra in NC.

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
For sale: 2003 redfire cobra coupe, 32k miles, NO accidents/damage or repaint, asking $24,500 obo.REDUCED PRICE
mods:
2.76 AR upper
new stock lower compliments of ford
LFP heat exchanger
excal 1 tuner with amazon tuning sol. tune. by Rick
Steiggy stage 3 ported SC,PL, & TB.
Steeda CAI
Bassani catted X-pipe
Magna Flow cat back
Metco 100mm upper idler -silver
Shorty subframe connectors
Steeda Tri-ax shifter
Steeda firewall adjuster and quadrant
Steeda sport springs, no iso's
MM Urethane rear diff. and subframe bushings w/larger 14mm bolts
Billet flow rear diff. Brace (red)
BBS RK Plasma wheels 265/35/18 michelin pilots front, 295/30/18 pilot sport 2's
custom air/oil seperator tank

i think thats it for mods. since i bought the car ive replaced brake pads at all four corners. installed a new FRPS. -no problems since. ,had ford fix a oil leak from the front engine cover area some where, and a rear main seal. the rear diff. cover was leaking and made some noise on decel. so i bitched and bitched until they finally installed a whole new rear diff. unit!!! :pepper: at that time i immediatly installed the Billet-flow diff. brace and MM Urethane bushings, so yes the diff has practically never been driven without being braced! no tick, no stall, or creak, no hesitation between shifts (thanks to Rick) car does have the newer (blue stripe) drivers head. i never did get a chance to install the LDC mod but it was next.
car made approx. 510hp with a safe 11.3-11.6 tune for 93 octane @21 degrees.
there are no mechanical defects, no leaks, EVERYTHING works and car is ready to be driven cross country as needed. paint wise - a few very minor clear coat scratches, there not very noticable at all. some minor "bug" marks on front bumper. im just being very honest. paint has also been Simonized -its a expensive Teflon type wax/sealant.
PLEASE NO TRADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i own two terminators and one has to go, so im just looking to get out of a payment....we have a baby on the way!!! :pepper:
thanks for looking, more pics later...
100_1634.gif

100_1632.gif

some more pics:
100_2603.gif

100_2599.jpg

100_2605.gif

100_2604.gif

100_2614.jpg

100_2608.gif

100_2602.gif

100_2611.jpg

100_2610.gif

Last edited:

wj94

Established Member
Willing to work on price? Local guy has same color/year with 14k miles listed at $23k even. Let me know. If not, good luck with the sale!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LMAO! Brian you bastard....I saw this on the autotrader and was actually thinking of calling....

Tryin' to get that 93 back eh?

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
LMAO! Brian you bastard....I saw this on the autotrader and was actually thinking of calling....

Tryin' to get that 93 back eh?

haha i know, i wonder how long it would have taken us to figure out who we were each talking to. lol
the 93, i wish, i do miss that car. is it for sale?

anyways lemme know when your ready...
-B

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
wj94 said:
Willing to work on price? Local guy has same color/year with 14k miles listed at $23k even. Let me know. If not, good luck with the sale!

i know you never get your money out of your mods but if hes selling a stock cobra, and your comparing price to mine then id say there both in the same ball park. hell just the wheels/tires, ported S/C, & tune adds up to more than the difference between these two cars.
so can i work on price..yea some. will i come any where near 23k, no
thanks,
-B

wj94

Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
i know you never get your money out of your mods but if hes selling a stock cobra, and your comparing price to mine then id say there both in the same ball park. hell just the wheels/tires, ported S/C, & tune adds up to more than the difference between these two cars.
so can i work on price..yea some. will i come any where near 23k, no
thanks,
-B

His car is not stock.....I can PM you the link on autotrader if you want. If you decide to come down on price, let me know. I'm in VA and interested, thanks.

-David

kcast

LEO
Established Member
good luck selling it at that price, i just sold my 04 with the same mods (stgIV ported blower) and 12k miles for $26,000 with WAY less rock chips and no scraps on the chin spoiler

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
kcast said:
good luck selling it at that price, i just sold my 04 with the same mods (stgIV ported blower) and 12k miles for $26,000 with WAY less rock chips and no scraps on the chin spoiler

BlueBlizzard

Banned
Heya

Heya. Send me a pm with the pictures posted. I am looking for a Cobra and it just so happens that I am interested in yours. If you see me asking others about there cars don;t think that I am not interested in yours it is just that I am looking around. Thanks.

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
possibly interested.. is the interior parchment? Not sure if the pics were just off a bit or what. PM me or email me any other info you might have.

thanks
Tony

Users who are viewing this thread