FS: 03 Cobra front suspension

predator

Established Member
Just checking with folks in MACA before I send this stuff to the market. These are stock components. I have the K-member, A-arms, sway bar endlinks, springs, and entire brake assembly to include calipers, rotors, pads and lines. All like new with 5.5k miles. The struts are spoken for and the brakes have interested parties, but nothing serious yet. Just make an offer. I would rather make this a pickup to avoid shipping expense.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
wow I am sure since I have been there this are all in excellent shape.

For those folks with really LOW cars check you a arms they might be bent and This ones will be in perfect shape..

good luck man I dont really need any Suspension

Plus look at this guys trader rating all his pars are LIKE NEW

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ohhhhh man, I wish I had the extra funds to offer you for the spindles and brakes....those would be an awesome 5-lug conversion deal for the 5.0.... *whimpers*...

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Ohhhhh man, I wish I had the extra funds to offer you for the spindles and brakes....those would be an awesome 5-lug conversion deal for the 5.0.... *whimpers*...

grow some balls and tell marisa you are going to buy that shit!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
lRageATMl said:

Balls I have, it's the cash I'm short on. I tell you what though, it sounds like you might need a pair, so I'll sell you mine.......

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
lRageATMl said:

Oh even better....my birthday is this sunday and I could really use some peices for a 5 lug conversion....these brakes would be a good start, and I do believe that there are some 99 cobra wheels for sale right around here some where too.... :poke: :poke:

predator

Established Member
booricua said:
you guys crak me up

:lol: What he said! Thanks for the props Luis. :beer:

I assure anybody interested I will sell no junk and try to be fair on any price I set. If you find a better deal let me know. Also, sometimes I can find items that others can't.

I have parts all over the garage. Most of the front end is in my parts "box" for safe keeping.

Last edited:

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Oh even better....my birthday is this sunday and I could really use some peices for a 5 lug conversion....these brakes would be a good start, and I do believe that there are some 99 cobra wheels for sale right around here some where too.... :poke: :poke:

i'll be in alabama for a wedding otherwise i would come hangout :uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread