FS:03 Cobra engine/Twin turbo setup

03 TWIN

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
Well, I have decided to sell my extra goodies. I had this setup in my car for about 3 months and 600 miles. My car is a weekend ride at best. It gets stared at more than driven actually. Anyways, this was pulled out with plans to put into a v6 based mustang (99-04). Other interests and priorities have been taking a back seat long enough so I'm moving on and selling everything.

Shipping is extra.
Stock 03 engine,29k miles,longblock,accessories,wiring harness,LDC mod............SOLD
SULLIVAN upper and lower intakes,fuel rails........................................................SOLD
HP performance twin 57 turbo kit only ..............................................................SOLD
(k-member, a-arms, coil overs, Hotchkis caster camber plates)...........................SOLD

Setup made 622hp/564tq at 15lbs of boost through a 6 speed. That is as far as I have gone with it being my street car. Wanted to go further with a new car for the track. Intakes and coil covers are painted black not powder coated. We can discuss shipping for anywhere in the U.S.

Jan08002.jpg

Last edited:

mongo57988

Established Member
I would be interested in the entire turbo setup, and sullivan intake if you decide to part it out. If you find a buyer for the engine lets talk a deal up. Thanks for your time

SWORDY

Banned
Any chance you would be selling the stock radiator tube, the huge black one that goes from radiator to the crossover tube?

03 TWIN

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
Kmember and coil over kit......sold.

Longblock and intakes.........sold.

I think that is all folks........thanks for the replies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread