FS: '03 Cobra, 2.4 K/B, Auto-tranny, Built Solid-Axle

03RedCobra

Established Member
HP numbers or track times???

As far as Horsepower numbers, the car in the form it's in now has never been on a Dyno. The guy (Hermann Stolzenberg) who tuned it tunes on the street with his Laptop, so, I don't know what "Numbers" it has to be honest.

As far as the track, last year when I ran it, it went 11.46 @ 96. That was on my street-tune at 17#s of boost. I let off at around the 1000' mark so that I wouldn't get kicked off for no rollbar. Well, now that I have the rollbar, of course, I've had a couple of stupid issues with it. What I though was a "Messed up" engine, turned out to the the catalytic convertors were all messed up inside with the material making a LOT of noise. Muscle Mustang put on some new Cats, and now it's back to normal. I put on a new Battery as well, an Optima Redtop, because the other battery was an issue (it was the original stock battery) and it was causing lower than usual voltage to the fuel pumps, so, I had problems on the top-end of the dragstrip with fuel starvation. The new battery has made a WORLD of difference. I wish I had known that it was something as stupid as the battery, but, I'm by NO means a Car expert !! LOL

So, I don't have any real "numbers" to show you as far as the track either because I never took it out to the track after May of this year.

03RedCobra

Established Member
I can't believe you still have this car with it priced so cheap Chris!!!!! I figured it would have sold right away!! Hermann

Thanks for the Kudos, Hermann !!!!

You are right, this is a Steal at this price !!! As well you know, there are quite a few extra dollars in this car !! And it's done RIGHT !!!

Come on folks, someone take advantage of my insanity selling it for this price !!! LOL

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
I know the feeling, man. Our cars are very similar and I am even asking a little more for mine. I dont get whats going on, but might be a number of factors (holidays, economy, etc). It must take the right person, I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread