FS 03 Azure blue Mach 1 with Terminator swap.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
She is sold!! And will be on her way to a new home within a few days.

Selling my 03 Mach 1 I bought from a member here, with a clean title. Shes an azure blue beauty, and with the termi swap shes fun to drive. asking $16,000 OBO, I got medical bills to pay. Feel free to shoot me a PM or a text at 915-920-2200
The car has 50,000 miles in the clock and has a 03 terminator swap and a level 10 4r70w. The car has the following mods

Modification list

2003 Cobra engine complete
3.1in Billet flow upper pulley
full tubular K member
JBA short tube headers
X pipe
Magnaflow race cats
Dynomax bullet catback (sounds mean)
tubular control arms
Strange coil overs
New Strange single adjustable front struts (roughly 1000 miles on them)
UPR billet Caster camber plates
New 160 amp high output alternator*
New Bosch water pump
New 170 degree thermostat*
New idler pulley bearings
SCT Big Air 2800 MAF
Cobra dual fuel pump assembly
MSD fuel pump booster (like the kb boost a pump but programmable)
Brand new Battery
Canton aluminum supercharger reservoir
Huge Intercooler heat exchanger mounted up front*
Sub frame connectors
All dash lightning has been upgraded to LED lighting*
Mach 1 Chin spoiler
New headlight assemblies
Autometer boost gauge and pod on steering column
Level 10 4R70W automatic*
Pioneer 7in touch screen stereo with Satellite radio, Navigation and bluetooth.
Kicker speakers in the doors installed by the original owner (honestly the head unit is great, the speakers suck)

I simply cannot drive the car as my back simply hates it, I'm still recovering from a nasty accident and I got bills to pay. The car currently sits in my drive way and is driven only in short distances in town, 5 minute drives. As much as I dont want to do it...I have to as this recovery process and doctors bills are killing us financially. I am asking $16,500 OBO and if need be I will help split the cost of shipping. Car is a performer and needs a good home, a home that will appreciate her, be able to work on her and make her into what she should be. She is going on 11 years old and thus no warranties are given or implied (obviously).
Feel free to ask me for pics or videos etc. But otherwise ask any questions and I'll help where I can.

Edit to add pics, forgive the water spots weve been having some rain the last couple of days when I took these. But if there is anything else someone wants lemme know. But please feel free to shoot me a PM or what not

20140702_153228_zpsfe71011c.gif

20140702_153220_zps2684e7a0.gif

20140702_153302_zpsfe6d5e04.gif

20140702_153322_zps40804b13.gif

20140702_153347_zps5ec1ec50.gif

20140702_153416_zpsd8563bd9.gif

Last edited:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Do you have any dyno numbers? Any issues or problems?

The dyno sheet that came with the car was like 423 to rear wheels. Its in the console of the car, id have to get it brother. As for any issues there is a small exhaust leak on the passenger side. I replaced the water pump with a new bosch unit, replaced the thermostat was going to have the fan replaced with something stronger as I dont think the stocker on the thing is cutting it for the heat here. But otherwise shes been good to me, but like I said I dont drive her much at all as my back simply does not like being in her and goes into spasms. She did have a dying alternator but that was replaced with a new unit, the front struts were blah and were replaced with new strange single adjustables right after I bought it. Honestly she needs to be at a good home, and my place is not that as I cant drive her and I sure as hell cant work on my own vehicles anymore. I had a huge list of things I wanted to do with her, but I simply cant do them due to health reasons.

I can get more videos or whatever you may want. Here is a small quick pull with the tune that is on her now.

[video=youtube_share;mgdFad54kMU]http://youtu.be/mgdFad54kMU[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread