FS:'03 AB Mach 1 Drag Car

stang8092

Established Member
Figured I would copy my CL ad & throw it up here.

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

I have not driven this car other than around the block. Between owning multiple Mustangs & kids, I'm never going to have time to get to the track.

It is an original NH car & well known at NED. It went from NH to an owner in ME...then MA. I have the original owner's title as I didn't see it necessary to title a drag car.

The car had a lot of weight stripped out, but I added some back for comfort/convenience. (replaced race seats with stockers, stripped/gutted doors with complete units ie. power windows). The car was said to have weighed 2850 with original owner in it.

Below is a listing of mods as written by gentleman (2nd owner) I purchased the car from.

SCT Live Wire Tuner
Dynojet Wideband
Line Loc
Air hole in passenger headlight
JLT CAI
1/2" plenum spacer
Ported and polished upper and lower intake manifolds
Bung welded in upper for water meth nozzle
Stock long block
Cobra R pulleys
Meziere electric water pump
Canton coolant tank
Long tube headers
Magnaflow O/R X, Magnapacks w/ turndowns
UPR tubular K member/control arms/coil overs with adjustable Tokicos
ABS delete manifold
A/C delete
Air bag delete
Reflexxions carbon fiber hood
Bolt in 6 point cage with swing outs
Heater delete
Radio delete
TKO500 face plated w/5th gear delete
Aluminum FMS drive shaft
DS safety loop
Subframe connectors
Welded axle tubes
Strange 31 spline axles
Mini spool
4.56, lightened, cryogenic treated, micronited gears
Aerospace race brakes
QA-1 adjustable shocks
Steeda upper and lower control arms
SVT Focus pump
Bogarts wheels
UPR anti squat bar
Battery relocation kit

Car has nice Hoosiers all the way around. 6 passes total on all 4 tires.

6,4XX miles on the car

Asking $15,500 ($14,500 without seats)

Possibly interested in trades for New Edge blown Saleen, '03-04 Cobra, Mustang Fastback. No rust/rot boxes. I'm really looking to fund a new, bigger garage.
The stock one next to it is not for sale.

Last edited:

stang8092

Established Member
Thanks! I'll probably try to make it to the track once with it. I guess it would be a waste to buy it & not use it for what it's intended. Haha

4v_mach1

Established Member
I like it, what's the best time you hit or the previous owner? Magnapacks dumped obviously right since I don't see any tail pipes?

stang8092

Established Member
I found a 2010 GB GT500 that I want, so I'll have to unload three of my toys.

I'm looking for BRO or trade for something that I can trade in towards the Shelby. Thanks guys!

stang8092

Established Member
Hey Todd...it's all fixed up perfect & clean title. I had the VIN run twice. Once before I bought & a 1.5 years later. It shows that it never left NH. In theory, whatever happened in Maine doesn't show up.

I have various pictures from before, during, & after. I went the extra mile with it. My friend worked for Dent Wizard...got it close to perfect. Instead of bondo on the roof, I had a NOS roof put on. The doors were lightened & cut, so I put mint doors retaining the power windows. I believe a 6400 mile Mach deserves to be correct.

There was one ding that couldn't be taken out on passenger side quarter, so that was repaired correctly. I ended up having pretty much the whole car re-sprayed. Also, I put new factory badges on bc the aftermarket badges looked dumb.

If there are any other questions, please feel free to ask away!

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
You've definitely made the car better as the original owner, 03AV8R, had it stripped. Even with the weight and driveablity you've put back into it the car should be a lot quicker than most. Good job!

Users who are viewing this thread