FS 03 350z touring 69k miles $9500

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
Just putting it out there that this car is for sale 69k miles.... Asking for $9500 obo
Clean car inside and out have just lost so much interest in car because of my bike and getting it ready for the upcoming season. there is a lien on the car at a local credit union but for some reason it takes 7 days to receive the title after payoff.. don't ask me why just the way navy federal does it i guess.

BAD- synchro in 3rd recently went out apparently this is a common prob in the 03-04 Z's from my 350z forum im in. not saying its an easy fix but would be great for someone to rebulid or just to put another one in. also crack in the bottom part of the front bumper happened while i was pulling out of a parking spot and pulling forward not seeing that there was a small mount off ice next to my parking spot that wasnt visible from inside of my car. there was a prior accident on this vehicle before i purchased the radiator and hood needed to be replaced it happened in a parking garage and is on the carfax report.

other then that car is squeaky clean no mods except for a k&n air filter that was just put in less then 300 miles. always synthetic oil change every 3000 miles. just put new goodyear gt all season tires in october less then 3500 miles. i based the price off of kbb under fair condition for this year and make which was listed at 10500.

Also this is the touring edition of this car which means its fully loaded... leather, dual heated power seats, 6 disc cd changer the works!!! ill have pics up later tonight just wanted to put the word out cause it would be nice to get the car sold as soon as possible.

and more thing if you want to speak to me directly about this car or something i didnt list which im sure i didnt just pm me and we can exchange numbers and speak. i would also like to deal locally but if i cant ill take any offers cause i do owe more then the asking price which i will obviously take the hit on.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
i'll see if anyone i know is interested since we're local. good luck with the sale

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
def appreciate that. i was also wondering where in the world were all the northern va people at on this forum... lol found one! good look again.

Users who are viewing this thread