FS: '03 10TH Black Coupe

VENOM650R

Established Member
Ginzo16 said:
hey nice car, id love to have it but can you tell me how much power its making?

Sorry...never been dynoed. Maybe someone on the Board can provide an estimate based on my intake and exhaust mods. If you're truly interested in the car PM me and maybe I can get it dynoed where I get my Viper tuned.

VENOM650R

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up, however, it works for me so I don't know what to change so that it will work for you. Hundreds of views and no other issues??? Anybody else not able to view the video? :shrug:

kuruma

Established Member
Video works fine. If you are having trouble, above the video to the left there is a link to change it to windows media player instead of flash. That will fix most people that have that problem.

Very nice car by the way. Good luck on the sale. I hope when I'm in the market for one I can find one this clean.

VENOM650R

Established Member
kuruma said:
Video works fine. If you are having trouble, above the video to the left there is a link to change it to windows media player instead of flash. That will fix most people that have that problem.

Very nice car by the way. Good luck on the sale. I hope when I'm in the market for one I can find one this clean.

Thanks kuruma! Mine may still be available when you're ready. Good luck on your future acquisition. You will enjoy the Cobra a lot!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread