Fs:'03 10th Anniversary Black Cobra Coupe

VENOM650R

Established Member
Fs: '03 Svt 10th Anniversary Black Cobra Coupe

14,600 miles(90% on highway), original owner, engine stock...never pullied, never raced, never red-lined, daily driver I no longer need to keep since I now work at home and need the space in the garage so my wife's Q45 can reclaim it's spot...lol. I should have bought a house with a 3 car garage as I really prefer to keep the Cobra. Viper is my street/track race car so I babied the Cobra. NO problems ie. tick, stall, leaks, vibe over 80 mph, etc., factory warranty until 10/06, Bridgestone Fuzion ZRi tires w/4,800 miles, Mobil 1 every 3.5K miles, all service/mods listed below records/SVT Certificates/SVT Book. $1,000,000 FIRM.

Last edited:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
Badass 10th Anniv. Cobra for a fair price. :thumbsup:
I'm considering selling mine too.
Good luck. :beer:

Last edited:

VENOM650R

Established Member
Price reduced from $30,500 to $29.9K. Mileage still at 14,800 in the garage.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Very nice car. I am looking to buy a black 10th now but your just out of my price range.

CbraSvt01

Banned
For what its worth I just bought a 300 miles 10th anniversary for $29,500....and it was at a dealer. The market is good for these cars, but unless it has super low miles (1000 or less) it will be hard to sell it for close to $30k. Just a heads up...good luck with the sale!

Last edited:

VENOM650R

Established Member
Appreciate your input, however, I don't want to cheapen the market for the 10TH Anniversary Cobras. If it doesn't sell I'll be happy to keep it. Sticker was over $36K and I've put about $3K in mods on it. 15K miles is nothing and the car is still under warranty until 10/06. Based on the new Mustangs and the fat a$$ Shelby GT500 and what it will cost I think I'm offering to sell at a fair price. :-D

Last edited:

CbraSvt01

Banned
Oh I agree its a very fair price....but some people are very cheap and will try to get something for nothing. I would just hold on to it if I were you, its such a great car.

VENOM650R

Established Member
Mileage now 14,729.9. Took the beast out to dust it off and stopped by Hooter's for a couple of beers. :beer:

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
CbraSvt01 said:
For what its worth I just bought a 300 miles 10th anniversary for $29,500....and it was at a dealer. The market is good for these cars, but unless it has super low miles (1000 or less) it will be hard to sell it for close to $30k. Just a heads up...good luck with the sale!

I hope the market is where you want it but I picked mine up for $25,000 last year with 11,400 on the odometer, pullied with cat-back, DR's & shifter (also at a dealer, in Chicago). Good luck on the sale.

VENOM650R

Established Member
SCcobra4me said:
I hope the market is where you want it but I picked mine up for $25,000 last year with 11,400 on the odometer, pullied with cat-back, DR's & shifter (also at a dealer, in Chicago). Good luck on the sale.

One thing to remember is that only a limited number of SVT Cobras were made and no more will be made since SVT no longer exsists. Nice examples of them will decline as time passes. I am fortunate(hard working too) and do not NEED to sell my car. Other people do, hence, you get prices like the one you paid. I'm not selling my car based on what the Banks and Blue Book dictate....F__k them. Sellers determine the market as much as buyers do. If YOU want to sell your Cobra for $hit and lower the value of Cobras then do it. I for one am not joining that club. Price stands at $29.9K FIRM. :uh oh:

Last edited:

SkipBuxton

Established Member
Nice car - but I have a red 10th anny car with 9800 miles on it now and I bought it for 26k in March. If you are gonna stay firm on that price - I truly believe you will have the car for a long while. I wouldnt blame you for keeping it !! These anny cars are worth keeping !!

Users who are viewing this thread