FS 03-04 Cobra Termiator LH Drivers side mirror

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
One Drivers side LH Terminator mirror, Mineral Grey, It is off a 26k mile car and is in great shape! Own a piece of History, this mirror came off a very early build car...#0093 Built just a week and a half into production. Do not pass up this ground level chance to own a rare piece of Terminator history!
Johnny
0126110822.jpg

0126110823.jpg

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
selling a mirror as a piece of history :dw:......I sorta dig your tactics
Most mirror ads are so boring that I thought I would spice it up a bit...plus when the tag on the mirror caught my eye with such an early date...I had to do some digging :)
Johnny

NeoTokyo

Established Member
I think the price will sell it more than the history! lol

A pair of these the same color sold for $420 + S&H on ebay a couple weeks ago, anyone can do the math, $150 is a fine price!

GLWS :)

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
I think the price will sell it more than the history! lol

A pair of these the same color sold for $420 + S&H on ebay a couple weeks ago, anyone can do the math, $150 is a fine price!

GLWS :)

Thanks! I only needed a RH side one as I caught a tomato can on the freeway from a nice man who does not know how to latch his tailgate properly......grrrrrr, and I could NOT find a single...So I bought a pair for a really good price...and am now passing that on the next lucky dog!
Johnny

Users who are viewing this thread