FS: 03/04 cobra COMPLETE drivetrain swap

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
I have a 03-04 cobra drivetrain that I bought to swap it into my foxbody but I just found my self a nice fox with everything I want in it so the drivetrain and my fox will be for sale.

I bought this from eBay member midwaymustangparts (99.6% positive feedback) they're one of the biggest mustang dismantelers in the U.S.

The drivetrain is complete from radiator to fuel tank, everything you need to swap to any 79-04 mustang.

This is the description copied from they're ad:

2003/2004 MUSTANG COBRA 4.6 V8 ENGINE T56 TRANSMISSION DOHC SUPERCHARGED MOTOR

10,xxx miles on Built Motor and 71k on the rest

Great project for a resto Mod or newer mustang.

10k miles on Built motor by P-51 Performance, S197 Aluminum Block, Cobra forged crank, Manley Forged rods and pistons, Bored .20 over with 9.3-1 Compression. 26 spline input shaft on transmissionwith a Ram Clutsh. JLT intake and Metco lower pulley kit. Aftermarket heat exchanger and Aftermarket Coolant tank

Can provide Vin if needed.

2004 Mustang cobra Drivetrain listed with 71,xxx miles.

These are getting extremely hard to get a hold of.This is one of the most powerful engines that ford has ever put in a mustang. Its is equipped with 4.6L with all forged internals; pistons, rods and crank. The Engine and components are super clean as you can see from the pictures. These come from the factory with 390hp. The engine is extremely good condition and accessories.

No odd noises, no smoke, oil is clean. Everything passed. Don't let let the mid miles bother you. This engine is built to handle some good power 800 hp easy.

This engine is a complete drop out with everything still intact, all cables and hoses. It would be a quick install. No odd noises, ticking or knocking.This engine would be good to update a old mustang engine, resto mod or even a old fox body. What you see in the pictures is exactly what your getting. Just add a bigger blower and fuel system and your ready to make some big power.

Complete engine from oil pan to supercharger will all cables, hoses and wiring,
accel cable
cruise control
steering column with key
Complete Transmission T 56 6 speed with wiring
Drive shaft
Power steering cooler
Ecu
inter cooler relay
intercooler tank
Heat exchanger brackets with lines
Aftermarket Heat exchanger
Radiator With Fan
Intercooler Pump with bracket
Coolant tank
Engine bay distribution wiring harness
body harness
dash harness
ecu harness
cluster reading correct mileage
Fuel tank with pumps
Fuel pump driver module
Pedal assembly
Stock k member without a-arms

I paid $10.5k for it plus shipping, I'm looking to get at least $10k plus shipping but I rather sell locally, I'm in the SF Bay Area. I will post up more pics later tonight.

null_zps37fb5f7c.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread