FS: 03-04 Cobra Body Parts Sonic Blue

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
how much for just the fog lights?

Id rather not split up the front bumper assembly right now, sorry.

Send u a pm

Replied

To bad the cars not black lol good luck parting it out!

Thanks

So you won't consider shipping the front bumper to ohio would ya?

I would prefer local pickup, but if I can't sell it locally its possible I would ship.

I am in greensboro nc and might be interested in the rear bumper. Can't you send me close ups of it. [email protected]

Sure, I can get some to you in a couple hours.

how much for the hood shipped to PA 17901

I doubt you want the hood, the front is messed up. I'll take some pics though.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Well if its something you are interested in let me know. Ill need some pics of the damage, but im not to worried since ill get it painted anyways.

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
Well if its something you are interested in let me know. Ill need some pics of the damage, but im not to worried since ill get it painted anyways.

I can get pics. The damage is just some scratches in the paint. I am going out of the country in a week. If it doesnt sell locally before that I will look into shipping for you.

Replied

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
Do you still have what looks like the cobra rims in the first photo??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes, I do. They are a set of polished AFS cobra wheels. 18x9 and 18x10.5 without tires. I was going to post them up for sale, but a couple of them have scratches and I was going to have them repaired before selling.

Twystyd

Established Member
Off topic but I'm confused. You have Tennessee tags supporting the Florida Gators? That's....... AWESOME! I grew up close to Gainesville so I have a little Gator blood in me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
Off topic but I'm confused. You have Tennessee tags supporting the Florida Gators? That's....... AWESOME! I grew up close to Gainesville so I have a little Gator blood in me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, for whatever reason TN offers a lot of SEC license plates. So as a huge Gator fan and also being from Florida, I couldn't resist it.

Users who are viewing this thread