FS-02 OEM Lightning Rims L/N

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I'm getting some new rims so i figured i don't really need my stockers,so there for sale. I think the 01/02's are the BEST looking Rims Ford put on the Lightnings.My Lightning is garage kept, and i park it from Oct' to May every year. So the rims have NEVER been in the Salt/Snow,they have only been in the rain a few times,and that's because either i was traveling or got caught out and it started raining. My Lightning has 23,000 miles on it, i bought it brand new. The rims are in Perfect shape, NO Curb Rash-No Scratches-No Dings.The only mark i saw on any of them was a tiny place on one where a Wheel Weight was, other than that tiny spot they are PERFECT.I had new tires put on last year, and when the balanced them they moved the weight on that one rim to another spot.If your looking for a LIKE NEW-PERFECT set of 02 Lightning Rims, these are what you've been waiting for! I'm VERY Particular about my vehicles and i take VERY good care of them,and these Rims show that.I'm asking $650.00 + shipping.There might be others out there cheaper, but why pay good $$$ for Rims that are Curbed and Scratched up.When you can pay a little more for Rims that are Practically Brand New!

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
New Price $500!!! Also i'll cut $50 off the price for anyone who's in the Military or a Veteran,it's just a small way of saying THANKS for what all you do for this great country! God Bless the USA and our Troops!!! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread