FS '01 Cobra in Alabama

campzama_04

Established Member
I have a 2001 Zinc Yellow Cobra with 78,321 miles. It is certified production #1107 of 3867. It developed an engine knock about 5 miles ago, those 5 miles have been used moving it around the yard and keeping everything still running while trying to see if anyone wants to buy it. Has a JLT cold air intake, matching zinc yellow. Dual exhausts with new 3.5" end pipes, black 18" FR500 rims. It will need new front tires as well as cast/camber plates since the lowering kit effects the stock camber kit too much and wont align correctly. Has the eiback sport lowering kit as well as the ram air 2 hood. If I had the money to spare to fix this engine I would, it is truly a joy to drive and always gets looks wherever I go. Also I will throw in the stock cobra hood for free since I just have it sitting in the garage. I am looking for $6.500 OBO. Whatever else you want to know, I will be glad to provide. Send me an message on here with your e-mail address included and I will send pics upon request or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited:

campzama_04

Established Member
Still got it

Still see this car every morning just sitting in the garage. It still just needs some engine work. Looking to get rid of this soon (next 2 months or so) as I go overseas for the next two years and can't spare the time to send it away to fix and I do not want it sitting up for two years waiting on me to get back. So hit me up with your e-mail address included and I will send pics upon request or you can e-mail me at [email protected]. My avatar 9s a cropped copy of what the cobra looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread