FS: '01 Cobra...heavily modded

2000SuperStang

Project SuperStang
Established Member
I'm selling my cobra. I've loved it since I have had it. It has been a great car and a great project. Pretty much all aftermarket parts are in my signature. The only other thing that isnt I believe is I had it painted Atlantic Blue Metallic. Also, the motor was just built fully forged and bored last August, and has only had 700 miles on new fully built and forged motor. The motor and car overall only has 6200 miles on it. All body parts are genuine Ford and Saleen parts, no cheap tacky ebay, cervinis, etc. I swore I would never get rid of this car. But the time has come to buy a house and must sell unfortunately. The motor was built for a power adder, whether it be turbo or supercharger that was the plan. Also, this car has never seen rain, snow, etc. garage kept and only driven in summer. Also, since the built motor it has not seen the track. Just over $40,000 invested in this car. I have record of all receipts of purchases which will go with the car, for aftermarket lifetime warranties on most of the parts. The pictures speak for themselves, this car is immaculate. The last picture is a car show I attended, I have also won numerous awards for this car. Hopefully she can go to a good home with someone. Please PM me all offers and questions.

And here's the website for the company that built my motor and they also showcase it on their website:

Taking all and any offers at this time. MUST GO!

UCF Machine Shop - Latest Projects

And here are various pics:

100_0553.jpg

100_0555.jpg

100_0548.jpg

100_0560.jpg

100_0540.jpg

100_0542.jpg

100_0551.jpg

cobra.jpg

cobra6.jpg

0625081750.jpg

l_84103a1957f9c3c7567f4c163a3f4cba.jpg

2000SuperStang

Project SuperStang
Established Member
Any idea on what kind of numbers the car makes? Very nice car!

My guess would be around 330 rwhp. Like I said it is built for a power adder whether it be turbo or a supercharger, so when the motor was built the compression was dropped. Whoever buys this, all they need to do is throw a charger on and change the rear gears(4.56's currently, but I do have stock 3.27's) and they are good to go because the motor is bullet proof. To me it's ashame that I did this car right by building it up first instead of just boosting it, and now I won't see the benefits of doing it. But hopefully it will make someone else happy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread