FS: 00' Blk Cheap!!!!

cmeflibi

Established Member
HI guys.

Up for sale is my 2000 F-150 Lightning for $9500. It has about 79,XXX miles on it. That may change as I still am driving it a couple of times a week.
Truck is Located in Crete, IL (Chicago Southside)

It has a tasteful amount of mods. Nothing too crazy

2.8" upper
electric fan with switch for the track
JDM headers w/magnaflow catback
JLP cold air
90mm cobra MAF
JLP Shift Firming Actuator
Super Chips "Blue" chip ( I would probably upgrade this)
Tires are pretty new all around. They might have 5k miles on them at most
Labonte Motorsports Alky injection. This kit is the top dollar kit. Has a touch screen display and a failsafe all included. I will probably not sell the truck with this unless a cash offer could be arranged.
Also has an ARE bed cover. Its not painted to match but doesn't look crazy on there. I only put it on there when I need stuff to stay dry. it's painted silver so it kinda matches the wheels. Again, i know that sounds crazy, but it doesnt look bad and I dont keep it on alot.
There may be more mods but that is all I have off the top of my head. I have a full list and documentation on most mods along with oil changes and anything else.
There is also a Pioneer CD deck installed with Ipod hook up in the glovebox.

To date I have had no major problems with the truck. There are some rock chips on the hood. There is also a scratch or two that I could not get to buff out. The Seats have normal wear on the bolster, but no holes are present. I had to replace the turn signal stalk at about 60k miles. I've owned it from 38k miles to now. Thats not too many miles a year considering i've had it about 4 years and only put 40k miles on it. It starts up and runs great. Change the oil with Mobil 1 about every 5k miles. I take care of it, so it will take care of me. Just recently did all the fluids except the trans. Only reason Im selling is due to a divorce. I'm pricing it to sell ASAP.

Selling for $9500. Taking offers.

I can be reached at 708-983-3040 or email me at [email protected]. I DO NOT check here very often so please email me if you don't want to call. Feel free to ask any questions. Also I have over 60 photos loaded up into photobucket and can post them up pretty easily. Or if you need a specific angle I can try to take it and send them to you.

Please note: The 20" Boyd Coddington wheels have been already sold. They are replaced by 03-04 L wheels. I included a pic at the bottom. Also the windshield banner has been removed.
PA080564.jpg

PA080573.jpg

PA080567.jpg

PA080578.jpg

PA080610.jpg

P2210709.jpg

V8Mustang1967

Established Member
Cash in hand i want to buy this... Never got those pictures after i called you..

Would like to get the pictures and what not so this weekend possibly have it bought! let me know man

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread