FS: 00' Black in NC...low price!!!

cmeflibi

Established Member
This is a 2000 Black Lightning. 65k miles, or just short by a few at the current time. Truck is located in Fayetteville, NC. There are lots of bolt on mods done. Hate to see her go. Truck runs great and has been super reliable. Not one problem with it yet. Just change the oil and go. A/C ice cold.
-JDM full exhaust including headers
-CAI-not sure what kind, but has large cone filter
-Superchips blue chip tuning chip.
-Small upper pulley, 3.4 I believe. There may be a lower also
-Electric fan, keeps the truck running nice and cool. Fan is large and frees up some power from the engine.
-Manual fan switch, very nice for at the track
-shift firming actuator. Not sure what kind, but adds firmness to your shifts when under acceleration. Very nice because just cruising around, you won’t even notice it’s there.
-Pioneer radio with I pod hookup.
-interior is pretty good except wear on the drivers bolster like most L's. Cup holder sticks and doesn't pop out like it should.
I have receipts for almost all of the maintnence. Only use full Mobile 1 synthetic. There isn't much to be done to this truck. Previous owner was a mechanic so he put alot of work into the up keep. i haven't put that many miles on this truck since I've owned it. The majority of them are from driving to chicago back and forth, driving down to Florida from NC, and when I drove it home from Maryland to NC. I picked it up with about 50k miles on it. I had it dyno'd before I left and it ran about 400hp w/ about 475tq on a 95degree day, so I know those numbers could be better. Guy before me said it ran 12's all day long. The tune on it seems to be pretty good as far as AFR's go. I have the sheet I can give with the truck.

Thanks for looking, this is all I know off the top of my head. I know I'm missing some stuff, so just hit me up with questions. I prefer email. Please email me at [email protected]. It goes right to my cell phone and can respond fast. Also, my cell phone number is 708-983-3040.

Need this thing to move, have only a few weeks to get rid of it. I'm asking $12,500 OBO.

Please note, the 20" boyd coddington's will NOT come with the truck. They are sold now. Also, the gauges are gone also. Working on getting new pictures once it stops raining down here.

PA080564.jpg

PA080572.jpg

PA080578.jpg

PA080619.jpg

Here is the the wheels on the truck now.

P2210709.jpg

P2210710.jpg

Last edited:

Montanasvt

Established Member
I am assuming this is your truck considering you said it has been super reliable... so how can you not know if it has a lower pulley? IMO that is hurting your sale... someone isnt going to want to buy a used Lightning from an owner that has no Idea of all the mods on the truck...this is just coming from someone who is very particular with their vehicles... also, didnt think i saw a mileage on there?...but anyway GL with the sale

cmeflibi

Established Member
if you aren't interested in purchasing my vehicle, please stay off my thread.

The first owner put some mods on there, and I haven't taken the time to inspect, or for that matter, know what a lower pulley looks like. I know the upper isnt stock for a fact because I'm not an idot. I'm simply passing on information from the owner I purchased from. THAT is the ONLY mod I am un certain about. The rest is documented as well, and has been confirmed. I just didn't want to be shady and not tell people exactly what they were getting.

This car is stricly my drive around truck for about half the week, it isn't my hobby vehicle, so please excuse my ignorance for what mods were done 2 owners before me did. Since it is now an issue, I will check to see if there is a lower pulley, and get back to everyone looking.

Thank you SHO for the props. Did I show you my truck?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread