FRPS O-Rings

zukman31

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone has a clue where you can buy the correct size O-rings for the FRPS. I have a ZEX wet kit and the adapter takes 2 of the O-rings also. I have tried to replace with a few differant O-rings and they all break or leak. I got lucky and had an extra FRPS laying around and used those O-rings and it worked perfect. Ford does not sale just the O-rings and none of the parts stores around have the correct size. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Got these at Oreilly. Dorman 800-013. Fuel line oring assortment. Comes with (2) 5/16 and (2) 3/8. The 5/16 fit perfect.

Upc number is 0 19495 02564 1

Edit: added pics

IMAG1190.jpg

IMAG1192.jpg

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a bad frps laying around probably still has the o-ring, I could mail the o-ring to you.

zukman31

Established Member
Thanks for the info. I will go there in the morning and get them. I tried everything that advance had but they were not the same thickness.
Thanks again......

black 10th vert

Established Member
I ran into this just the other day when my FRPS was leaking. I have an assortment case of o-rings and found some the appear to be working, but it would be nice to have the exact ones that are supposed to be on there.

zukman31

Established Member
I agree with you. As much as I mess with my fuel system I would love to know the exact diameters of it and buy like a pack of 50. I had the exact same problem with my coolant fill plug on the cross over tube.... I think Ford uses some wierd size o-rings on all of there stuff.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I ran into this just the other day when my FRPS was leaking. I have an assortment case of o-rings and found some the appear to be working, but it would be nice to have the exact ones that are supposed to be on there.

If the orings you used aren't fuel rated they will deteriorate quickly. The ones I listed above are designed for fuel use. You might already know this. If so just ignore me. Lol.

zukman31

Established Member
If the orings you used aren't fuel rated they will deteriorate quickly. The ones I listed above are designed for fuel use. You might already know this. If so just ignore me. Lol.

Yep I knew this.. I just always seem to break the O-ring taking the FRPS off and also on the ZEX adapter so it seems like I need 4 of them all the time. Im going to try to go get a few today and keep them in my toolbox. :beer:

black 10th vert

Established Member

Yeah, I figured that was the case, but I needed to use the car that day, so it was a quick fix. Thank you for posting that part number. Hopefully they can cross reference it at Napa, or Autozone, or someplace like that since I don't have any O'reilleys in my neck of the woods.

Users who are viewing this thread