FRPP TVS Supercharger set-up

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Personally I prefer the look of the older ford racing TVS. Do you really want a 5.8 on your blower? The only thing you have to do to make it just as efficiant is purchase the VMP ported elbow with the D-port and port match it to the blower. That's what I did.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Personally I prefer the look of the older ford racing TVS. Do you really want a 5.8 on your blower? The only thing you have to do to make it just as efficiant is purchase the VMP ported elbow with the D-port and port match it to the blower. That's what I did.

For $400 to $1000+, I could care less about the "5.8" on the blower. If it bothers me that bad, I'll have the whole blower polished and have the 5.8 removed in the process and it'll still cost less.

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
I understand the 13 TVS is roughly 2100.00 shipped. The OP's sale is very reasonable IMO considering the blower has already been port match to the ported elbow and comes with a pulley that will make more power than the 13. Just because the 13 blower may be cheaper doesn't mean the older version needs to plummet. It's better looking blower IMO as well.

klcmcse

Established Member
2.3 Ford Racing TVS Supercharger
VMP 2.65 Stock Look S/C Pulley
L&M High Flow S/C Elbow(Port Matched to S/C)
JLT 110mm Carbon Fiber CAI

Made 674 RWHP with 17lbs boost on my set-up

Parts are all like new condition with less than 1,000 miles on them.

$2400 obo. shipped lower 48 only

parts new were over $3500 + port work...

parts still on car-can email pics

Is it still for sale??????

Users who are viewing this thread