frpp tune vs mail order tune?

bllit

Established Member
Hello everyone I have a question about the frpp that came with my whipple 624 kit i've been thinking of getting a hold of a good tuner because I feel there's a little more left on the table. No good tuners with a dyno around here that I know of the car is bone stock other than lca's ,also what tuners do you guy's recommend Thank's

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Lund, Vmp, Aed, and Rev Auto are probably going to be the top email tuners out there. You probably have a ton left on the table! I would email each one and do some research on each tuner and see who you feel most comfortable with. I personally recommend lund and their tunes rock! Good luck!

Famine

Established Member
Lund, Vmp, Aed, and Rev Auto are probably going to be the top email tuners out there. You probably have a ton left on the table! I would email each one and do some research on each tuner and see who you feel most comfortable with. I personally recommend lund and their tunes rock! Good luck!
Very true statement. I prefer vmp now but have had aed tunes as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Jdm351

Established Member
Hello everyone I have a question about the frpp that came with my whipple 624 kit i've been thinking of getting a hold of a good tuner because I feel there's a little more left on the table. No good tuners with a dyno around here that I know of the car is bone stock other than lca's ,also what tuners do you guy's recommend Thank's
I went with AED on mine. He is great at responding too email and has lots of experience. Significant throttle response and torque gain down low. If you have access to good fuel and put a smaller pulley on you will pick up a lot of power.

Users who are viewing this thread