d6b15649.jpg

eebfa8a2.jpg

55153bf8.jpg

b6f1acf4.jpg

09d26dcf.jpg

01b391df.jpg

aquill1

Established Member
What do they look like when you had them on the car? Perhaps a shot from the rear of the car?

nocobrafornow

Established Member
sorry i don't have pics of the on the car. if you google FRPP mustang you will see pics of the Kona blue product car they built. it will give you an idea of how it looks.

aquill1

Established Member
I know what the gt500 wheels look like on the car I'm looking to see what the 305's look like on the car.

nocobrafornow

Established Member
oh ok i'm sorry i didn't get ones, like that i'm not the type who take pics of my car like alot of others and i don't have a digital camera. all i have is my phone and i actually had to txt the pics to vettklr to get these posted because i don't know how. so i'm sorry i cant get you the rear shots. but i can tell you the tire is 12''s wide and is flush with the rear quarter panel. and to give you the comparison the stock 235's are only 8''s wide.

aquill1

Established Member
I put 275 on the rear of my brembo wheels and they fit pretty flush with the fender, I can only imagine that these sit perfect. Any chance you could just roll them next to a mustang to compare the rear meat, regardless of how wide? If you'd rather I can PM and bother you on there rather than clutter up your thread, just lemme know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread