FRPP M-6066-SGT S/C Upgrade Kit

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Justin has made over 800whp on race fuel on one. With the upper and lower pulley, along with the TB and elbow, you could see aroun 700whp depending on set up with pump gas.

TexasGamer45

Established Member
Hmmm.... I'm wondering whats the best you could pull out of it and not make any fuel system changes? I'm guessing probably in the 650 to 675 range? I just really don't want to go changing injectors and/or pumps, so I was just going to stick with upper and lower pulleys on the ole stock eaton, but at this price its looking more tempting!

Steve

Last edited:

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
You could do a upper pulley on the TVS and be ok for fuel. If you have a throttle body it might be tight though. I would gues that would put you around 620-630whp (for a standard TVS and 2.6 pulley. Much past 650whp and fuel/maf issues can arise.
If you go farther than that, you will need a BAP and probably a MAFIA depending on your intake.

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
how much boost is the stock tvs pulley putting out (im pretty sure its a 2.8 stock).....would that b e around 12-13 psi??? Nathan thanks for your help....what should a stocker dyno with the tvs upgrade nothing else???

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
No problem at all :beer:

As for the 2.8, you are correct on the boost. With a good tune, I would think an otherwise stock car would be around 600whp with the TVS. Pre 2010 cars would need an intake too though.

Grey03

Established Member
how much boost is the stock tvs pulley putting out (im pretty sure its a 2.8 stock).....would that b e around 12-13 psi??? Nathan thanks for your help....what should a stocker dyno with the tvs upgrade nothing else???

According to FRPP's website the 72mm pulley is for 15lbs of boost. My 2010 with that pulley will peg the crappy stock boost gauge... Which shows 15lbs, for what its worth..

thapr3dat0r

Just the Tip
Established Member
I want this blower so badly. I think a deployment will take care of this blower, supporting mods and wheels/tires.

Will a smaller pulley from the Eaton work on the TVS? I already have VMP's 2.65 pulley. Can I just swap it onto the TVS?

Grey03

Established Member
I want this blower so badly. I think a deployment will take care of this blower, supporting mods and wheels/tires.

Will a smaller pulley from the Eaton work on the TVS? I already have VMP's 2.65 pulley. Can I just swap it onto the TVS?

Yes it will work.

Users who are viewing this thread