FRPP aluminum drive shaft?

H8IMPORTS

Established Member
I put a alum driveshaft in and it added 500 hp. LOL J/k. As far as it helping I don't know but I did feel like it made the car run smoother driving down the road.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
ALum DS was next on my list for mods. I'd do it. Less rotating mass frees up used HP, better for daily driving because of smoothing out the drive train, a sat. afternoon mod and fairly inexpensive.

Duff Daddy

Established Member
and dont forget new u-joints so if you need one and yoru thinking bout getting a d/s the new one will kill 2 birds with one stone haha

Stangman@SM

UBENB10
Established Member
I installed mine when I had my 4.10 gears installed, so I couldn't really compair a before and after. But it does feel smoother than stock. It's got to help performance a little.

Plus it's just cool knowing its under there and looks sweet when your cars up on a rack!!

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Cheap/good upgrade IMO. I "had" to get one because my stock one was vibrating so bad. Once I put the FRPP one on it was smooth as silk goin down the road.

flyers

Established Member
a lot of people say they let you rev up quicker, but IMO it's a mod I would do later down the line, once you're already making decent power.

tcstang17

Established Member
i got one easy to istall and pretty cheap it is smoother and you do rev a little quicker but if your not rattling i wouldnt worry about it too much

Users who are viewing this thread