FRPP 65MM TB - $450 Shipped

iwannacobra5

Established Member
I bought this anticipating a VMP TVS in the future (which is still in my plans). I'm not going to get the blower until March, meanwhile this TB is packed away in the garage. I'd like to sell it to free up some funds for suspension stuff while I wait for the blower. I don't HAVE to sell it, but I'd really like some LCA's and relocation brackets that I can install now while I wait.

I bought this used with about 1k miles on it. It came off a TVS setup making over 600rwhp. You will need to use your OEM TPS, which I've already verified with Ford Racing that it will work/fit just fine (not sure why they include them to being with).

If you want more pics, I have more on my phone although there isn't much else to see. PM me your number or email address and I'll shoot them over as quick as I can.

Thanks

SOLD

20121115_202851_zps60afbc36.jpg

20121115_202911_zps97d9437d.jpg

20121115_202945_zps61d628fd.jpg

Last edited:

iwannacobra5

Established Member
yes, brand new they come with electronics and TPS. this one will just reuse your factory TPS (same as what comes with it i'm sure), and electronics are there. i'd assume Ford Racing throws on the TPS just for convenience.

iwannacobra5

Established Member
PM replied.

FYI - earliest i can ship is wed as i'm in houston for business. depending on where you are maybe we can work out quicker shipping if you want it by the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread