FRPP 47# Injectors

Coyote13

Established Member
SOLDLike the title says, I have a set of 47# injectors. I bought these and decided to go with a smaller pulley so these have to go. I paid $200 shipped and will sell for the same price. Im FIRM on the price. These are boxed and ready to ship same day as I receive payment.

059e8435-cff5-4127-922e-e9ea62763505_zps37023b68.jpg

Last edited:

Coyote13

Established Member
How can you verify length of the injectors with just a picture. Orings are orings. They are used and whats to say the PO didnt change orings? Like I told the buyer, I wouldn't be selling thesr if I knew there was a problem.

Coyote13

Established Member
47's come in both m and l length.
^thank you.

Im talking with the PO and wers working this issue trying to verify and re-verify. Ive swapped out to 47lb on a friends car a while back and remember they were nearly identical. I might be new on svtp but I have good ratings on other forums. I just want to reassure my buyer he has nothing to worry about.

Coyote13

Established Member
WHats pictured here is:

PN: LU47(standard length)

Straight from Ford Racing website

PN: GS302 "This is a medium length injector designed to lower the fuel rail for increased clearance under the manifold or air inlet tract"

All the vendor websites I looked at show these identical injectors and they all have the same part number of "LU47"

edit- There is a visual difference between the injectors...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread