FRPP 42s, Fore FPR, and Division X 340

RioRed97Cob

Established Member
As the title states, I have some fuel components for sale that were intented for use on my 97 cobra. Was going to use them in a procharger build but now trying to acquire a terminator. Prices are shipping and paypal fees included, to make things simpler for the buyer.

- Ford Racing Performance Parts 42lb "Green-Top" injectors, Part # M-9593-F302. 2,400 miles on them, original o-rings and pintle caps, great shape. These are not Lightning take-offs. Still have the FRPP box they came in for safe packaging/shipping. SOLD

- Fore Precision F1 Fuel Pressure Regulator, brand new...still in the wrapper, not a scratch on it. Yes, this is the old Fore products before the name change. I picked it up off of SVTP about 8 months ago. Dual -8AN feed, single -8AN return, and 1/8 NPT gauge port. E85 compatible. SOLD

- Division X "Stryker" 340lph Fuel Pump, brand new. Part # DX-3405. Comes with wiring pigtail, fuel hose/clamps, and filter. E85 compatible, same dimensions as a Walbro GSS342. Can be used in return or returnless fuel systems like the Aeromotive Stealth. SOLD

Pictures available upon request via text or email. Paypal only. Will ship out the day after payment is made. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

1rawsvt_408

ALL GAS NO BREAKS
Established Member
As the title states, I have some fuel components for sale that were intented for use on my 97 cobra. Was going to use them in a procharger build but now trying to acquire a terminator. Prices are shipping and paypal fees included, to make things simpler for the buyer.

- Ford Racing Performance Parts 42lb "Green-Top" injectors, Part # M-9593-F302. 2,400 miles on them, original o-rings and pintle caps, great shape. These are not Lightning take-offs. Still have the FRPP box they came in for safe packaging/shipping. $250obo

- Fore Precision F1 Fuel Pressure Regulator, brand new...still in the wrapper, not a scratch on it. Yes, this is the old Fore products before the name change. I picked it up off of SVTP about 8 months ago. Dual -8AN feed, single -8AN return, and 1/8 NPT gauge port. E85 compatible. $150obo

- Division X "Stryker" 340lph Fuel Pump, brand new. Part # DX-3405. Comes with wiring pigtail, fuel hose/clamps, and filter. E85 compatible, same dimensions as a Walbro GSS342. Can be used in return or returnless fuel systems like the Aeromotive Stealth. $110obo

Pictures available upon request via text or email. Paypal only. Will ship out the day after payment is made. Thanks for looking!

do you still have injectors?

RioRed97Cob

Established Member
Injectors are still available. Pump and regulator sold on Friday. Let me know if you're interested and I can send some pictures

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread