FRPP 4.30 gears

RUN4CVR

Established Member
These Ford racing 8.8 4.30 gears have 2 passes on them with only reason I took them out was I was on the rev limiter going through the traps changed to 3.90 gears there is no wear on them see pics
$140.00 shipped Paypal accepted plus 3% fee
[email protected] or PM
Thanks Jeff

DSC03964.jpg

DSC03965.jpg

Last edited:

SVTeeshirt

Established Member
i want these so bad, but im so weary of buying used gears.

t.t idk what to do.

Do you by anychance have the speedo correction for these /w the 96-98s?

RUN4CVR

Established Member
The gears are in excellent condition like I said only two passes and then removed
I dont have a gear for the speedo but if you go to the Jeep dealer and get their white speedo gear its what I used for 4.10 gear its as close as your going to get I think(I have the part # at home I will reply later this evening) its for the Jeep t5 not sure what year though
Thanks
Jeff

Last edited:

SVTeeshirt

Established Member
Okay heres the deal, saturday im going to CJ ponyparts for a carshow/auction type deal, if i can't find new 4.30s for less than $170 (usually they have stuff discounted) I'll pick these up from you sunday or howeverquick the money transfers into my paypal from my bank account (never put money in only out not sure if its instant or not). Most likely won't find 4.30s for cheap up there so if you want to wait till sunday i'll give you $145 for these (pay pal included). I'm not asking you to hold these for me but if someone offers you something you don't wanna take just know that most likely i'll be picking these up on sunday for your full asking price.

Users who are viewing this thread