Front UPPER Grill Swap Anyone? My '13 for your '12?

Steve@BAS

Established Member
i do, but hesistant of your low post count. PM me and lets see if we can make this happen

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Why do you want to trade a grill you didn't get yet for one that should already be on your car?? Am I misunderstanding this? Or do you mean that your 13 GT500 is 6-8 weeks out and you want to take the 13 grill out and put a 10-12 in?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Shoot me a pm with your phone number when you get some more posts. If your serious I can meet you in las cruces and I'll bring my tool box. :)

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
It's probably bogus due to his post count and he's putting this in the wrong forum...

I wouldn't deal with this guy

2nd2none

Established Member
I wouldn't assume its bogus just because of his post count. I didn't start visiting Ford/GT500 forums until I was getting my car. He stated has a 2013 on order. If hes driving around in a Toyota now he would have no reason to be on these forums. Not everyone is a fan of the 2013 grills and are more worried about the radiators/coolers getting damaged. If someone is interested just request to have him send his 2013 grill first and once you receive it you'll send yours.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
I wouldn't assume its bogus just because of his post count. I didn't start visiting Ford/GT500 forums until I was getting my car. He stated has a 2013 on order. If hes driving around in a Toyota now he would have no reason to be on these forums. Not everyone is a fan of the 2013 grills and are more worried about the radiators/coolers getting damaged. If someone is interested just request to have him send his 2013 grill first and once you receive it you'll send yours.

Another good point but I see why you could be skeptical since he's a noob

Users who are viewing this thread