front tires 1/2" taller than rear tires?

Jedisalami

Established Member
No, sir. I, as well as many others, run varying sized tires from front to back without issue. I used to run RaceStars daily with 26" front tires and 28" rear tires without issue, as well. He'll be just fine...

Do you have the pressure sensors in your wheels?

Jedisalami

Established Member
Thanks man, and wasn't sure if the car did anything besides throw a light without them, wasn't aware if it affected abs or made the car behave different

REPCobra10

Established Member
Thanks man, and wasn't sure if the car did anything besides throw a light without them, wasn't aware if it affected abs or made the car behave different

If you don't have your TPMS sensors in the wheels, your car will throw a TPMS light. That's all it does. It doesn't hurt anything or cause any problems,sir...:beer:

Fun4me

Established Member
Good to know, thx.
2" differance in tire height and no abs/advancetrac probs? Did you have them off?

REPCobra10

Established Member
Good to know, thx.
2" differance in tire height and no abs/advancetrac probs? Did you have them off?

I usually drive my car with AdvanceTrac off, but even when I did leave traction control on there were no problems to be had for me in about two-months of daily-driving with the RaceStars and the height difference.

Users who are viewing this thread