Front Swaybar endlink question...

ryan97cobra

Thanks, I Workout
Established Member

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I need to do the same. Is this a quick simple swap or is there a lot to come apart?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
They stock the part. You don't even need to ask them for. It's in one of the aisles.

Very simple. Shouldn't take more than 20-30 minutes for both sides with hand tools.

ryan97cobra

Thanks, I Workout
Established Member
They stock the part. You don't even need to ask them for. It's in one of the aisles.

Very simple. Shouldn't take more than 20-30 minutes for both sides with hand tools.

I called the local auto zones in my area and none of them keep the 9.8125 in stock and told me i they wouldn't be able to get it, so i just ordered the part for $15 bucks off of an energy suspension dealers website.

waynenorcross

Established Member
Pep Boys carries many different kits. Better to put the car on the ground with the sway bar disconnected but level. measure the distance between the a-arm mount point and the sway bar. Pep Boys has a chart where you locate that distance and buy the correct kit.

Goindeafonmtx

Established Member
Pep Boys carries many different kits. Better to put the car on the ground with the sway bar disconnected but level. measure the distance between the a-arm mount point and the sway bar. Pep Boys has a chart where you locate that distance and buy the correct kit.

If you are going to do that way, you might was well make your own.

Users who are viewing this thread