Front spoiler question

RRDave

Established Member
I managed to ding the spoiler pretty well going through a dip in the road at an intersection. It is scuffed a little which I don't worry about but I think I lost one or more securing clips. Does anyone recall how many clips there are and their location? Or, if someone could post a link to the installation sheet for the spoiler it would be much appreciated. I really don't want that thing flapping around at speed if I'm missing a clip or two.

ryan319

Established Member
If you go on a ford parts website you should be able to locate the part # and a schematic for it showing all the mounting points. If you're talking about the 3 piece spoiler you can buy a replacement for around $130.

RRDave

Established Member
The DR3Z63001A04AA schematic I found at Autonation wasn't much help - doesn't show the mounting points and it seems to show 2 different clip part numbers (#19, #25). I don't remember 2 different clip types when I put it on (2 yrs ago now), but I could be wrong.

Mlarv

2013 Shelby GT500
Established Member

RRDave

Established Member
Ok, I see them. If there are supposed to be 8 then I'm missing a couple.
They call out two different part numbers for the #25 spoiler nut that are supposed to fit the 2013 GT500, #-W702147-S424 and #-W713547-S439.
Unless somebody here knows which one is correct I guess I can just order some of each.

Users who are viewing this thread