Front splitter for the stock 2010-2012 GT front

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
I found some pictures of a 2010 GT with the stock front bumper (non CS/Boss or any other aftermarket pieces that has a splitter on it - I'll try to attach the picture.

I done a bit of searching, but have only found that unless you want to buy an aftermarket chin or ad on - I can not find a splitter for the stock front end.

Anyone have any info on this piece? In the original post from another Mustang forum someone asked for more info, but there was no response from the OP.

Any info on this or something comparable would be greatly appreciated.

Splitter.jpg

101blur

Established Member
I have been developing my own I used to run the boss and LS spitter combo but wanted something custom so I made this. I have yet to try and make it for the 11-12 bumpers but mine still requires the use of support rods and teh LS bumper support. I may start manufacturing them for a small group buy If I get enough interested in it. Sorry not the best pictures off my IG page lol
photo_zps724b10d1.jpg

photo_zps2f8c43d1.jpg

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
I believe if I'm reading correctly OP is looking for a splitter that mounts to the stock front GT front bumper witch is what mine is.

That is what I'm asking. I am looking for something a bit more subtle than that and obviously like you stated, for a 10-12 GT....so you're not out of line ;)

I'm really surprised that I'm having such a hard time finding something like this for the stock GT bumper heh...

101blur

Established Member
That is what I'm asking. I am looking for something a bit more subtle than that and obviously like you stated, for a 10-12 GT....so you're not out of line ;)

I'm really surprised that I'm having such a hard time finding something like this for the stock GT bumper heh...

You wont find it. I have tried looking for both 11-12 style and 13-14 style that's why I made my own. There is a good chance I will be developing one for the 11-12 as a good friend of mine has that body style
check out Cervinis only company I know that also makes little front lips for that body style.

101blur

Established Member
101blur - if you don't mind me asking, what did you make fabricate that splitter out of?

This is basically the same marital as the Boss LS splitter 3/8" thick ABS plastic but I found a more material suited for routing that actually has better UV protection.

I found this.. Not sure if it's exactly what is on the stang you posted.

http://shop.horsepowerfreaks.com/du...r_one_piece_ford_mustang_10_12_1017153239.php

Thats pretty cool. good find

CobraRed_96_GT

Dept. of Redundancy Depar
Established Member

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
Get a sheet of 6mm Sintra in Black and make your own splitter. I got a sheet here in town for $60.

OK, forgive my ignorance. Just didn't know the material needed. I have no issues attempting to make this on my own (I say that now...lets see what happens).

Users who are viewing this thread