Front passenger o2 sensor

rmurer

Established Member
Does anyone have any tips on replacing this thing? The way they designed someone getting to the plug is just insane.

My only issue will be disconnecting it and i can't seem to get a good grasp where it connects.

jn2

Established Member
It connects behind the intake manifold. I have a CJ manifold which actually makes that area a lot easier to access. With the stock manifold you prob won't be able to see it.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Yeah, do it from the top, it is clipped to the top bellhousing bolt. Won't really be able to get two hands, but feel for the clip, press hard till you hear the click then pull firmly.

rmurer

Established Member
Yeah, do it from the top, it is clipped to the top bellhousing bolt. Won't really be able to get two hands, but feel for the clip, press hard till you hear the click then pull firmly.

Yeah i was able to locate it but getting it to unclip seems to be a task. My big dumb arms barely fit behind the supercharger.

rmurer

Established Member
Yeah, the blower poses an obstacle, didn't realize you had one (no sigs in tapatalk).

ah okay yeah got a blower. i was able to get my arm behind it enough to feel the clip but it was such a tight fit my arm was starting to hurt. I'm gonna try a few more things before i go about unbolting the blower.

Users who are viewing this thread