Front mount Intercooler

Ryan427

Established Member
I have a quick question for you guys. Where can you buy the front mount intercoolers that say terminator or cobra on them? Thanks guys

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Blueline

Established Member
You can buy any heat exchanger and buy the stencil yourself and paint it on. I went with the Gords heat exchanger, a bit pricey but looks to be a really nice piece and has the most surface area.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
LFP has that. I printed up an SVT, cut it out. Used spray glue to stick the stencil to my heat exchanger and painted it. Looks great. Did the same on my Lightning.

Last edited:

Ryan427

Established Member
Awesome I was thinking about doing that but didn't know if they made one already done or not. Thanks for your input

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Blueline

Established Member
When I made mine, I googled the SVT lettering. I then has Tim, "Timspony" measure his for me and I matched the size and printed. Cut it out on a thin piece of cardboard and taped to my HE. I painted it and saved the stencil. I have used it twice and still have it.

Ukfox89

Established Member
I just copied and pasted the logo I wanted into word and printe dit like 2" tall letters and taped it and painted it my self

Woody6799

Established Member
When I made mine, I googled the SVT lettering. I then has Tim, "Timspony" measure his for me and I matched the size and printed. Cut it out on a thin piece of cardboard and taped to my HE. I painted it and saved the stencil. I have used it twice and still have it.

and then you loaned it to me because you're just awesome like that...

4601S/C

Established Member
Are you guys just using regular rattle can paint for this, or something else?

Users who are viewing this thread