front bumper replacement

99electricgreen

Established Member
putting an 03/04 bumper on my 99 do i need anything other than the actual bumper cover itself like the padding etc to do the job?

99electricgreen

Established Member
yes you will also need the brackets if you dont have the stock cover [they come with the bumper when order through Ford]

and +1 - especially when you look like that...

i have the side brackets do i need any padding for the backside of it is what i am asking?

as far as the picture in my avator goes my wife a current atlanta falcons cheerleader and former ms teen georgia doesnt seem to mind so all you haters can keep hating and I will go on living my life not giving a crap about you or your stupid comments about my picture

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
You need to take a chill pill and relax.. if you can't take a joke from some people over the internet, you have issues! Have a good day now

99electricgreen

Established Member
You need to take a chill pill and relax.. if you can't take a joke from some people over the internet, you have issues! Have a good day now

last time i checked i asked a technical question i didnt ask for my avator to be critiqued.

Last edited:

CobraKalas

Established Member
what's up your butt?
you got an answer for your question, just need side brackets(which you have) so nothing else is required...
just drop the avatar conversation and get on with life.

K2AHollywood

Established Member
i have the side brackets do i need any padding for the backside of it is what i am asking?

as far as the picture in my avator goes my wife a current atlanta falcons cheerleader and former ms teen georgia doesnt seem to mind so all you haters can keep hating and I will go on living my life not giving a crap about you or your stupid comments about my picture

no padding is needed. I do however suggest a warm washcloth though so you can get the sand out of your vagina

Diamond D

Smooth as Eggs!!!
Established Member
Mine was a straight bolt on to answer your question, F**K what a hater say, HI HATERS LOL!!
5-7-08197.jpg

5-7-08203.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread