Front brake problems

stutter

eat me
Established Member
Ok so I need a lightweight front brake set up for my car....drag....Id rather keep the stock caliper if I can. Anyways, I know guys switch to the GT brakes but what is required? Rotors and caliper? How does the caliper bolt up? Can I use 14in 2 piece rotors and just remount my stock caliper? I want new rotors, but I'm buying a lithium battery so I don't want to spend 1500 on a pair of rotors. If all else fails, I'll just get the willwood front brake kit since that's only 800. Any help will be appreciated.

Snoopy49

Established Member
Checkout this post.

Caution: If your cheap like me, clicking on the above link may cause brain damage.

Last edited:

stutter

eat me
Established Member
Full Tilt looks nice as do the RB, but they are like 500 dollars over what I was looking to pay. I just don't see 1500 for two rotors. I hope DBA comes out with their 5000 series for us

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
Full Tilt looks nice as do the RB, but they are like 500 dollars over what I was looking to pay. I just don't see 1500 for two rotors. I hope DBA comes out with their 5000 series for us

Had DBA's on my Boss and they were amazing, are you sure they don't have rotors for our Shelby's?

Manuel

13 Cobra Toy

Need More Track...
Established Member
I would buy Full Tilt unless you are road racing the GT500. Bruce has very good quality rotors.

Users who are viewing this thread