Front and Rear Strut Tower Braces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yarbrough

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me where to get a good set of front and rear strut tower braces at a decent price.

Moochman4life

Established Member
Honestly, I would check the classifieds over on contour.org. Good deals pop up every now and then. As for new parts, not much of an aftermarket left for these cars. You can still find vendors selling brakes, pads, shocks/struts and springs in terms of suspension mods. Haven't seen seen sways, though. Have you checked with BAT?

Yarbrough

yea ive been tearing through contour.org and yea ive checked with bat they just have the sway bars...i guess im probably just gonna make one my self

asmoto05

Established Member
I built my own

082011132417.jpg

080511175624.jpg

ISpool4U

Established Member
On contour.org there is a group buy for a very nice rear stabilizer bar. For the front the OMP strut bar which you can purchase from BAT seems to be the most popular. You're going to get your best bang for your buck with just a bigger rear sway bar though.

Yarbrough

Yea a bigger sway bar would work nicley, but if you put anything bigger on them you run the risk of breaking the mounting points. They're not made very well, I think this kinda funny since its an SVT.

asmoto05

Established Member
Ummmmm being my car, installed a ported 3l. Short ram air intake, had to replace main harness so rebuilt and retaped.

asmoto05

Established Member
Bringing back an old thread. I was asked what did I do to my poor engine bay. She's a full 3l now.
uploadfromtaptalk1396821242696.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread