From where can I get these (( pic ))??

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
From where can I get these, gan any one give me a site so I can get it............Thanks

yeasure

Old School ModularMan
Established Member
before you start ordering, let me know what you're looking for, i have a few parts from them i'm selling for half price

yeasure

Old School ModularMan
Established Member
saadcobra, i'm not sure were that cobra shift knob comes from but i'd honestly like to know myself.....from looking at your pics that looks like a different company but i'm not sure.
Btw the parts from that company are 100% real and very nice made, i have nothing bad to say about anything i've bought from them.

yeasure

Old School ModularMan
Established Member
nope, they can't because they're 100% real, these don't flake

LCCOBRA

Established Member
parts for sale?

Anyone know were the best place to buy the door inserts? UPR Steeda? And what do you mean by flaking off? THe chrome or somthing? Also were can I get this?

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Originally posted by yeasure
saadcobra, i'm not sure were that cobra shift knob comes from but i'd honestly like to know myself.....from looking at your pics that looks like a different company but i'm not sure.
Btw the parts from that company are 100% real and very nice made, i have nothing bad to say about anything i've bought from them.

That shift knob is from MGW too! It's a prototype and should be available soon from what I read.

U.M.

Users who are viewing this thread