From my family to yours

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Hey everyone,
Well, I was looking at my outside temp guage in my truck as it dropped to 50 degrees last night and I thought to myself hmmm, looks like it's that time of year again. Channukah is around the corner and Christmas is not to far behind it. And ummm somewhere in this period is New Years too. Anyways I just wanted to say from my family to yours, have a safe and happy holidays :-D

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Probably, I've got no plans as of yet. Although I was discussing some new years eve burnouts with some friends coming home from college :D

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
brian, if you do some cruisin on new year's eve or what not, hit me up bro :)
If all my friends show there will be some definite crusing, I'll hit you up :D

Oh yeah, happy/merry kwanza :rockon:

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
Hey everyone,
Well, I was looking at my outside temp guage in my truck as it dropped to 50 degrees last night and I thought to myself hmmm, looks like it's that time of year again. Channukah is around the corner and Christmas is not to far behind it. And ummm somewhere in this period is New Years too. Anyways I just wanted to say from my family to yours, have a safe and happy holidays :-D

50 degrees, phooey! It got up to a blazing 32 degrees today in Columbus, with snow showers all day, 3/10ths of an inch of snow.

BTW, Sunoco premium sells for about $1.49 a gallon here. Wipe your eyes, it's not manly to cry....

Best wishes to all for this holiday season, from Americas heartland

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread