From Korea exotic show 56K get out

fast02gt

Established Member
man that is freaking awesome! It should would have been nice to have seen this on a AFN commerical or some kinda of flyer! I'm at Camp Casey up in northen, south korea. I would have loved to see a freaking Cobra!! haha. It sounds so crazy to say that, but up here there are no american cars really, one of our 2 stars has a 04 vette but thats all I have seen. If there is anything car related PLEASE shoot me a PM or something, i'm sick of juicys and clubs..lol

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Nice pictures and awesome cars. That seems like a pretty cool event to attend. That is cool that you represented the Cobra. The ladies were pretty cute as well.

bobbys97r

Established Member
man that is freaking awesome! It should would have been nice to have seen this on a AFN commerical or some kinda of flyer! I'm at Camp Casey up in northen, south korea. I would have loved to see a freaking Cobra!! haha. It sounds so crazy to say that, but up here there are no american cars really, one of our 2 stars has a 04 vette but thats all I have seen. If there is anything car related PLEASE shoot me a PM or something, i'm sick of juicys and clubs..lol

Theres a few mustangs down here in the Suwon/Osan area even one V-6 with crooked Cobra emblems on it :shrug: cant get away from that crap i guess.

393Bird

Seniors Gone Wild
Established Member
I had 4 tours in Korea. It changed so much from the 1st to the 4th, and I see it is still changing fast. I was up north of Rodriguez Range the 1st tour. We went down to Casey for R&R. :) The roads north of Casey Gate 2 were all gravel or plain dirt.

I know the roads have changed a lot, but it is hard to think of those cars driving on the Korean roads.

Here are some pictures from my 1st tour in 1960-61.
http://www.qsl.net/wd4ngb/17thpics6.htm

Users who are viewing this thread