.........................From Israel to Lebanon................

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
I know what happens there...I was 14 when your Hezbollah buddies brought down the hotel/barracks on top of 241 Marines in the 1980's. I went to the funeral for 241 men. Wanna guess why there is no outcry about this from the Arab world...because the moderate Arabs are as tired as us about this crap. Most Arabs want Hezbollah gone as bad as the Israelis do. Arab brotherhood is a joke and always has been. Wanna cry to someone...go cry to Lebanon who has allowed a known terror group to operate inside their country for 25 years now and carry out attacks freely.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Holy Crap those were graphic and showing dead children makes my blood boil!!!! I'd have to say that if my kid died there I would pick up arms and go behead all of those soldiers myself. Sad Sad world. Poor young soles. This war will never end, they will be fighting for another 1000 years till someone just drops the bomb and wipes out the entire region. We should be happy we live in the states.

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
There are just as many graphic pics of Israeli children that were blown up from Hezbollah homicide bombers. It works both ways.

saadcobra said:
Here are some pictures u will never see in TV. I posted because it's new and to know what happen there
here is the link
http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.info/
Thx

Why don't you post a link that shows all the Israeli civilian casualties. Show some links from 1999 and 2000 while you're at it showing the carnage from Hezbollah homocide bombers that blew buses full of Israeli school children.

Yea, if Lebanon was so concerned about protecting its country, it would have taken out Hezbollah along time ago you filthy guttersnipe. And no one can verify that those kids writing on the missles were Israeli. If America was under attack from a border country---you better believe this nation would be retaliating. Israel is doing the same. Don't defend your miserable country my friend, because they openly allow that TERRORIST group to operate and Lebanon has a big enough army to rid themselves of Hezbollah if they really wanted.

dtheo said:
Holy Crap those were graphic and showing dead children makes my blood boil!!!! I'd have to say that if my kid died there I would pick up arms and go behead all of those soldiers myself. Sad Sad world. Poor young soles. This war will never end, they will be fighting for another 1000 years till someone just drops the bomb and wipes out the entire region. We should be happy we live in the states.

Well, its going to reach its feverish pitch real soon. Syria is going to attack Israel with chemical or biological weapons and Israel is going to send a nuke to Damascus, Syria. Thats not insider info from me, thats what God has to say in the Bible!!! You'll believe it, when it happens real soon.

Isaiah 17:1 states: “Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.” If I were the leader of Syria, I’ve be very concerned about being the closest major target within Israel’s firing range.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you Hezbollah for hiding out in civilian cities and making your non-military brethren targets. Absolutely disgusting that this many innocent people are dying and Hezbollah continues to use them as shields.

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
There is always some cheesehead that has computer access who thinks he KNOWS whats going on in the middle east based on photos and biased news media... do you really think that the US would even consider sitting down to negotiate peace with a nation that believes that the US has no right to exist? Israel has a RIGHT as a sovereign nation to defend its borders! Tell Palestine ( who immediately began funneling weapons into the Gaza strip to fire on Israel ) and Iran and Syria and Russia and all of the rest to stop hiding behind its CITIZENS when they fire on Israel (or any nation)! Got some abortion photos for us? Next you'll be telling us that you actually know a solution for the delimma: Yes, Israel should give away ALL of it lands for peace.

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Well, its going to reach its feverish pitch real soon. Syria is going to attack Israel with chemical or biological weapons and Israel is going to send a nuke to Damascus, Syria. Thats not insider info from me, thats what God has to say in the Bible!!! You'll believe it, when it happens real soon.

Isaiah 17:1 states: “Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.” If I were the leader of Syria, I’ve be very concerned about being the closest major target within Israel’s firing range.

I think it is just a matter of time before this does happen. I see Iran and Syria getting involved and Israel being pushed like it has never been before. If so the surrounding Arab countries are going to turn into a nuclear wasteland for sure.

This thread is going to be locked real quick............

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
Lame.

My dad was in the Marines and lost a lot of good friends to the "innocent" hizbullah.

F' Em.

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Unfortunately, Hezbollah is winning the propaganda war with photos like those, but where are your photos of the countless rocket blasts that have killed people in Isreal?

When you live next to Hezbollah terrorists, you stand a chance of being hurt by any action against them. Hezbollah uses civilians as human shields, so unfortunately there is no way around it. Isreal has warned and warned and warned and still people stay in Southern Lebonan. Kind've sounds like when hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans, and the people that stayed behind said they were not warned.

Just My .02

P.S. - I have 3 young children and feel for those that have been lost, but I blame their parents for not moving them to safety.

Users who are viewing this thread