Friends new Turbo...

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
i thought the t-70 he had was big, and the GT35 made enough power........guess not.....

GT42RS:
DSCN1065.jpg

Geno-04

Established Member
My bubby has one on his honda...runs high 9's all day. Those things make like 40psi.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
he bought a 95 civic shell, and gutted it. i took out everytingin that car including the headliner, and every bolt not needed. even the heater core is out. then he bought a block and sent it to a company to have it built. block can handle 50lbs+ of boost and over 1,000 hp. he built the motor from the ground up himself. tuned with AEM stand alone. dry sump etc. only got a few runs down the track with the GT35 but didn't ahve the bugs out of it before winter hit. decided to go big and bought the 42RS. he was pushing 35lbs on the gt35, im not sure what he wants to do with this turbo though. hes looking for mid to low 9's.

and before the flaming goes on he also drives a c6 vette, and a 02' m3. he is a honda mechanic as a side job (just learned from trial and error) at a shop. i guess thats why hes into hondas.

Last edited:

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
Easy said:
and before the flaming goes on he also drives a c6 vette, and a 02' m3. he is a honda mechanic as a side job (just learned from trial and error) at a shop. i guess thats why hes into hondas.
nothing wrong with hondas man! just a diffrent way of making the power thats all.

88_Stanga

Established Member
not trying to be a dick about the supra. but that supra is the highest hp street supra. i wansnt able to read the columbusracing link because im not a member. but i doubt a 17 year old owns that supra. more so because it walked on an 8.66 second supra on the highway.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
88_Stanga said:
not trying to be a dick about the supra. but that supra is the highest hp street supra. i wansnt able to read the columbusracing link because im not a member. but i doubt a 17 year old owns that supra. more so because it walked on an 8.66 second supra on the highway.

edit.

Users who are viewing this thread